Jonathan A. Eisen's Work Page
Past Genome Projects
- Carboxydothermus hydrogenoformans, with Frank Robb (COMB).
- Methylococcus capsulatus with Naomi Ward (TIGR) and U. Bergen, Norway.
- Wolbachia piepientis wMel
with Scott O’Neill (Yale).
- Chlorobium tepidum with Don Bryant (Penn. St. University)
- Monterrey Bay Microbial Observatory (with John Heidelberg (TIGR) and Ed Delong
Other Old Work
- Web sites I used to maintain about families of
proteins I have worked on
- SNF2 (DNA
dependent ATPases involved in transcription, recombination, and DNA
(the recombinase required for homologous recombination in most species)
(family of transposases)
(gonadotropin releasing hormones)
- MutS (proteins
required for recognition of mismatches and loops in DNA)
(including the proteins that recognize DNA damage for nucleotide excision
repair in bacteria)
- Other Web sites I used to maintain
Other Things I have Put on the Web
Jonathan A. Eisen's Home Page. Email
comments or suggestions to jeisen