Labware Drawings Menu and Introduction
Individual Color Drawings
- Thumbnail menu
- Alphabetical menu
- All the BnW drawings as a GIF ~30k
- All the color GIFs in one Binhexed file ~580k
- Windows and Macintosh: FREE Stuffit Expander.
- What: Drawings of common chemistry laboratory glassware and hardware such as beakers and clamps. All are relatively to scale, full size shaded or colored and include a label and ruler. Backgrounds and transparent areas of glassware are transparent in the GIFs. Black and White half size line drawings are also available.
- How:The drawings were done in ClarisDraw and converted to GIFs using GraphiConverter. One image per file
- Availability:The GIFs can be accessed one at a time or downloaded as batch.
- Decompression: Windows and Macintosh: FREE Stuffit Expander. http://www.versiontracker.com
- Who: The drawings were done by John Burt. They are freeware and may be freely distributed for non-commercial use. But copyright is retained by the artist.
- When: The first set was done during July and August 1997.
- Why: Labware drawings have been needed throughout my career as a chemist and have been hard to come by. Maybe these will prevent some "headaches" for others.