|Tue. Feb. 10 9:30-10:45 am||Tong|
|Tue. Feb. 24 12:30-1:45 pm||Dan|
|Tue. March 10 9:30-10:45 am||Preethi|
|Tue. March 31 12:30-1:45 pm||Nick|
|Tue. April 7 9:30-10:45 am||Will|
|Tue. April 21 12:30-1:45 pm||Sarah|
|Tue. March 5 9:30-10:45 am||Ben, Doug|
|Week of May 4-8, time TBA||End of semester celebration (McGregor's)|
|Nov. 25||Nick, Dan|
|Dec. 16||Tong, Will|
1. Member of Dissertation Committee, Xuan Guo, Ph.D. Candidate in Computing and Information Sciences.
2. Member of Dissertation Committee, Preethi Vaidyanathan, Ph.D. Candidate in Imaging Science. Proposal defended.
3. Co-Advisor of Thesis Committee, Nick Schrading , B.S./M.S. Candidate in Computer Engineering.
4. Chair of Thesis Committee, Joseph Bullard, M.S. Candidate in Computer Science. Defended Spring 2015.
4. Co-Advisor of MS Project, Ravdeep Johar, M. S. Candidate in Computer Science. Completed 12/2015.
5. Co-Advisor of Thesis Committee, Limor Hochberg, M. S. Candidate in Applied Experimental and Engineering Psychology. Defended Spring 2014.
6. Member of Thesis Committee, Nicholas Iuliucci, M.S. Cand. in Applied Experimental and Engineering Psychology. Proposal title: Cognitive and Linguistic Examination of Time Restraints during a Medical Interview. Proposal defended.
7. Member of Thesis Committee, Nathaniel Moseley, M.S. Cand. in Computer Science. Defended Spring 2013.
8. Member of Thesis Committee, Katie Greiner, M.S. Cand in Human-Computer Interaction, Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences. Thesis: A Comparison of Two Concurrent Think-Aloud Protocols: Categories and Relevancy of Utterances. Defended Fall 2012.
1. Will Paul (New Media Interactive Development, B.S. Candidate)
2. Dan Lavoie (Software Engineering, B.S. Candidate)
1. Kathryn Womack (ASL-English Interpreting, B.S. '2014)
2. Wilson McCoy (Game Design & Development, B.S. '2012) .
3. Michael Lehrman (Major in Interdisciplinary Studies, B.S. '2011).
4. Matt Rogers (Major in New Media Publishing, B.S. '2012).
5. Michael Smith (Computer Science).
6. Jim Male (Computer Science).
7. Matt Kennedy (Mechanical Engineering).
8. Alf Kilroy(Computer Science)