- hugs, nhc98, Yhc
- jhc, lhc, ehc
Haskell is an advanced purely functional
programming language. An open source product of more than twenty years of cutting edge research,
it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct
software. With strong support for integration with other languages,
built-in concurrency and parallelism, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable
| The 5th Haskell Hackathon
|| Utrecht, The Netherlands
|| Apr 17-19, 2009
| Central European Functional Programming School (CEFP)
|| May 25-30, 2009
| Trends in Functional Programming (TFP)
|| Jun 2-4, 2009
| Haskell in Halle (HaL 4)
|| Jun 12, 2009
|Summer school: Applied Functional Programming
||Utrecht, The Netherlands
|| Aug 17-28, 2009
| ICFP 2009 and Associated Events
|| Aug 31-Sep 2, 2009
| Implementation and Application of Functional Programming (IFL)
|| South Orange/USA
|| Sep 23-25, 2009
| Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE)
|| Oct 4-5, 2009
- GHC 6.10, the flagship Haskell compiler, has been
released, with a new parallel garbage collector, type families and data
parallel arrays. Get it now.
- Over 1000 Haskell libraries and tools have now been released on Hackage.
- The Haskell-prime committee is continuing work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- idna 0.1
- Implements IDNA (RFC 3490).
- queuelike 1.0.6
- A library of queuelike data structures, both functional and stateful.
- tree-monad 0.2
- Non-Determinism Monad for Tree Search
- polytypeable 0.1.0.0
- Typeable for polymorphic types.
- core 0.5
- External core parser and pretty printer.
- stringprep 0.1.2
- Implements the "StringPrep" algorithm
- uulib 0.9.10
- Haskell Utrecht Tools Library
- SHA 1.4.0
- Implementations of the SHA suite of message digest functions
- ranges 0.2.2
- Ranges and various functions on them.
- HCard 0.0
- A library for implementing a Deck of Cards
- tcp 0.0.2
- A purely functional TCP implementation
- pointfree 1.0.3
- Pointfree refactoring tool
- buster 0.99.7
- Almost but not quite entirely unlike FRP
- parallel-tree-search 0.4
- Parallel Tree Search
- unboxed-containers 0.0.2
- Self-optimizing unboxed sets using view patterns and data families
- vacuum 0.0.91
- Extract graph representations of ghc heap values.