You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
---------- v14880 -----------







[+]

[^]





---------- 0:0:-2 -----------
The Veil of Nature.
Banks of clouds roil about here. A blizzard rages here. An ancient tree of massive proportions
stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of Tridemon here.
There are 2 wights here. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here, memorializing the death of
some poor soul. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to
himself. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning arcs across its form.
Narynth Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. She wields a sleek grey viola etched with feathers in her left
hand. Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Count of the Dominion is here, shrouded. He wields a blighted symbol
of pestilence in his left hand and a silver jeweller's hammer in his right. Synkarin is here,
shrouded. He wields a Wand of Ice in his left hand and a simple mandolin in his right. Spirit Warden
Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here, shrouded. He wields a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche
with both hands. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters is here, sprawled on the ground. He
wields a coral staff in his left hand and a pair of diamond shears in his right. Kaimanahi Ladyn is
here. She wields a rising dawn morningstar in her left hand and an icy-blue morning star in her
right. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here, shrouded. He wields a long black
chain with steel scythes with both hands.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
Ilistala eyes you warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
(p) 12:07:36 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e(-200m, 1.7%)
Xenthos strikes at Tridemon's gut with a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche.
Horror overcomes Tridemon's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Esca begins to slowly clamber over the rubble that blocks his way.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
Kaimanahi takes a drink from a vial.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Malarious takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Synkarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Narynth takes a drink from a crystalline lotus bud vial.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his gut.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11285][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
The song that Synkarin was performing fades away.
(p) 12:07:37 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e(-109m, 0.9%)
(m&mf): System unpaused.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Esca shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Esca begins to slowly clamber over the rubble that blocks his way.
Synkarin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Narynth shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Narynth begins to slowly clamber over the rubble that blocks her way.
Xenthos shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Malarious shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Synkarin stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at Tridemon.
Suddenly Tridemon's movements through the time stream are slowed.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Kaimanahi snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
A stream of liquid fire shoots in from the up and blasts Tridemon, scorching his flesh.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Malarious whips Tridemon's left leg with a long black chain with steel scythes, lashing the skin
from his flesh.
Malarious whips Tridemon's left leg with a long black chain with steel scythes, lashing the skin
from his flesh.
With a look of concentration, Malarious unleashes a powerful kick at Tridemon's left leg.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Kaimanahi eats a piece of black earwort.
12:07:38 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
Esca runs into a network of rainbows.
12:07:39 [H:100%|10800][M:94%|11176][E:94%|8800][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Kaimanahi eats a piece of black earwort.
12:07:39 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e(+624m, 5.3%, +500e, 5.4%)
A stream of wooden splinters shoots in from the up, peppering Tridemon with a painful barrage of
tiny cuts.
12:07:39 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
Tridemon takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:07:39 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his legs.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon reads a scroll.
Tridemon eats a sparkleberry.
Tridemon eats a piece of black earwort.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Shadows swirl around Narynth's arm as the Fingerblade of dha'Wyrden-cree shifts and turns around her
hand.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]e
Kaimanahi takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
12:07:40 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.721s)
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex(abjure nimbus)
Tridemon raises a hand towards Synkarin and blasts him with cold, frigid air.
A thin layer of ice forms over the skin of Synkarin, making him shiver.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|OGR GARNET|OGR JADE|CRYSTALSPIN
MENDINGSTONE.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You remove 1 cgarnet, bringing the total in the rift to 713.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You remove 1 cjade, bringing the total in the rift to 805.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:10(27)][18.95m]ex
You fold the charged crystals together, forming a mending stone. You toss the stone into the air and
it explodes into a glittering cloud of green and pink motes.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
As the sparkling motes settle upon your skin, you shiver as a powerful healing balm washes over you.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11700][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
Synkarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e(-107m, 0.9%)
Synkarin stares at Tridemon with a burning intensity.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
A shadow wyvern rears back and unhinges his jaws, breathing a stinking cloud at Tridemon, who
screams as flesh dissolves from his bones.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Synkarin shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them towards Tridemon. He screams in
agony as they splash across his burning skin and hungrily devour it.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Tridemon shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Synkarin looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You are afflicted with fear.
You must regain balance first.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e(compose)
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Synkarin.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
Xenthos takes a drink from a shimmering golden vial.
12:07:41 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0.612s)
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
A stream of liquid fire shoots in from the up and blasts Tridemon, scorching his flesh.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Malarious stares at Tridemon with a burning intensity.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Malarious gives Tridemon the once over.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Malarious shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them towards Tridemon. He screams in
agony as they splash across his burning skin and hungrily devour it.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his gut.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Synkarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
Xenthos strikes at Tridemon's gut with a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche.
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.723s)
12:07:42 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11593][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex
(abjure nimbus)
Drawing cosmic dust into a sphere, you slowly let it expand into a nimbus of glittering motes.
You are now protected by the cosmicnimbus defence.
12:07:43 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x(-80m, 0.7%)
Synkarin's judicious presence permeates the air, supporting the righteous cause of the Grand
Province of Gaudiguch.
12:07:43 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
A stream of wooden splinters shoots in from the up, peppering Tridemon with a painful barrage of
tiny cuts.
Tridemon bleeds to death from the hundreds of tiny punctures left by the splinters embedded in his
flesh.
Tridemon drops a piece of black earwort.
Having been too much for the mortal threads of Tridemon, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
body and burn it to a crisp.
12:07:44 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Kaimanahi eats a piece of black earwort.
12:07:44 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Kaimanahi takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.
12:07:44 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Kaimanahi takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her arms.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11513][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Kaimanahi eats a piece of black earwort.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x(-106m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (2.338s)
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex(abjure timeslip)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11407][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]ex
Touching upon cosmic probabilities, you weave a net of safety around yourself.
12:07:45 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x(-350m, 3.0%)
Malarious places his foot on the back of Tridemon and pulls a severing scythe back before slicing
downwards, separating head from torso in a macabre fountain of blood and gore.
12:07:46 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
The Veil of Nature.
Banks of clouds roil about here. A blizzard rages here. Nebulous energies crackle all about you,
forming vines and briars that bud and burst with florescence, scattering starry flowers through the
glowing air. A soothing warmth flows all around, filling the area with a sense of thrumming vibrancy
and life, and bringing with it scents of blossom, pollen, and lavender. As raw energy discharges
between the clouds of energy that swirl about, the sounds of birdsong can be heard, overlaying the
crackle with a mellifluous harmony of chirps and caws, and buzzing sound of bees. An ancient tree of
massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains
of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here,
memorializing the death of some poor soul. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever
is here, panting quietly to himself. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon
lightning arcs across its form. A headless corpse, devoid of identity, lies here. A piece of black
earwort is lying here on the ground. The soul of Tridemon Regalis roams the land, bodiless. Synkarin
is here, shrouded. He wields a Wand of Ice in his left hand and a simple mandolin in his right.
Narynth Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. She wields a sleek grey viola etched with feathers in her left
hand. Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here, shrouded. He wields a ravenous
crow-beaked bardiche with both hands. Kaimanahi Ladyn is here, shrouded. She wields a rising dawn
morningstar in her left hand and an icy-blue morning star in her right. Drunken Master Kalas
Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here, shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with
both hands.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
12:07:46 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Synkarin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:07:46 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Synkarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night.
12:07:46 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Narynth takes a drink from a crystalline lotus bud vial.
12:07:47 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Malarious takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
12:07:47 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Synkarin takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:07:47 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Narynth shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Narynth runs into a network of rainbows.
Synkarin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Synkarin runs into a network of rainbows and turns around in confusion.
Malarious shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Xenthos shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Xenthos runs into a network of rainbows and turns around in confusion.
12:07:47 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Xenthos takes a drink from a stygian vial of wyrden splendours.
12:07:47 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Synkarin takes a drink from a glowing emerald vial.
12:07:48 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
Synkarin seethes with a lust for blood and violence, driving the troops of the Grand Province of
Gaudiguch into a frenzy.
12:07:48 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi says, "Target: Malarious."
12:07:49 [H:100%|10800][M:93%|11057][E:100%|9300][p:7(27)][18.95m]x
You have fully recovered your breath.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
12:07:49 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x(+743m, 6.3%)
You blur and slip through time as Malarious approaches you.
12:07:49 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (4.032s)
12:07:49 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex(hold breath|chant fortuna)
Muttering words of power, you trace a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before
you, protecting against assault.
12:07:49 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(-30m, 0.3%)
Your mind is not balanced enough to perform that ability.
12:07:50 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
[ Target ]( Malarious ) :: Malarious
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
You must regain equilibrium first.
12:07:50 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Malarious is not currently an ally.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Malarious is already an enemy. Malarious is already an enemy.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You have no crystals in your crystalplex to activate.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:07:51 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
12:07:52 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Xenthos takes a drink from a shimmering golden vial.
12:07:52 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Malarious thrusts a clawed fist towards you, ripping at the air before your face.
Malarious razes your magical shield with a clawed fist.
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks you in the gut with his left foot.
12:07:52 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(-969h, 9.0%)
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin, and you cry out as your deaf ears open up to the sound of a high-
pitched note.
Your ears open up, though you lose your true hearing.
You have cured deafness.
12:07:52 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Synkarin.
12:07:52 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Synkarin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin and directs the exquisite notes towards you.
The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Synkarin.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:99%|11770][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Synkarin takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(-113m, 1.0%)
Xenthos locks eyes with you, watching your every movement.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
The beat of the music pounds into your head, and you cannot stop yourself from dancing wildly to the
rhythm.
12:07:53 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.306s)
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
Xenthos strikes at your gut with a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche.
You parry the strike with an adorable bunny-eared shield, deflecting Xenthos's attack.
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
Malarious swings a long black chain with steel scythes at you, and you raise your shield which
absorbs the blow.
With a look of concentration, Malarious unleashes a powerful kick at your head.
You are afflicted with numbhead.(m&mf): (this aff, numbhead, is missing from m&m's affmessages db -
this is a minor thing)
A magic aura flares around you and completely absorbs the damage.
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e(apply health to head|apply ice to
head wounds|unparry|parry head 100)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
12:07:54 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You take out some healing potion and quickly rub it on your head.
A warmth flows through your head. (0.314s)
12:07:55 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]e
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
Your head is healthy, and the salve has no effect. (0.713s)
12:07:55 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You cease parrying.
12:07:55 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You adjust your attention spent parrying your head.
12:07:55 [H:91%|9831][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
Kaimanahi points an angel-winged brooch at you, and sparks fly out of it.
Kaimanahi's prismatic barrier flickers and retreats into the top of her skull.
A gust of wind slams into you.
You are hurled to the up.
---------- v14758 -----------
| |
[ ]-[ ]
| |
-[ ]
|
[ ]

[ ] [ ] [ ]-[+]-[ ] [ ]

[=]





---------- 0:0:-1 -----------
The Veil of Chaos.
Banks of clouds roil about here. A blizzard rages here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple
hamster yawns as it paddles with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. In the
shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 3 bags of salt in 2 groups here.
Thrusting his in the air, a coarse haired mammoth with enormous ears stomps about here. There are 2
scorching walls of fire here. There are 5 faeleaf stalks in 5 groups here. There are 5 pieces of
earwort in 5 groups here. There are 3 kafes in 3 groups here. A reishi mushroom has been left here.
An arnica bud lies carelessly on the ground. Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. A
sparkleberry glistens darkly on the ground. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing everything in
sight, Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. There are 3 bog myrtle leaves in a
group here. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-bladed
Ouroborian axe with both hands. Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel
inquisitor rapier in each hand. Force Commander Maligorn Shevat is here, surrounded by eddies of
whirling clouds. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand and a rose quartz viola in his
right. Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion hovers here, sibilant whispers echoing around her. She
wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a glowing powerstone in her right.
You see exits leading east, west, up, down, and through a swimming hamster.
You lose your attraction to Synkarin.
You are scorched by the firewall as you pass through.
The effects of the frost potion quickly fade out. (2.435s)
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e(sip frost)(-793h, 7.3%)
Lavinya shifts to stand in front of Maligorn, locking his eyes with her own, eyelids spread wide.
Though Lavinya does not move, Maligorn's flesh turns a corpse-like blue before he pulls away,
shuddering and staggering with fatigue.
A black shadow materialises in the air before Lavinya and then quickly strikes Maligorn.
A black shadow materialises in the air before Lavinya and then quickly strikes Maligorn.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
Maligorn takes a drink from an opaque onyx vial of ebon roses.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (1.819s)
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex(hold breath|chant fortuna)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Maligorn takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his head.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin. (0.475s)
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]ex
You inhale deeply and begin holding your breath.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11657][E:100%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
The air around you blurs as you chant the ritual of Fortuna. You feel the winds of chance and change
pass through you.
12:07:55 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(-80m, 0.7%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:07:56 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:07:56 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
12:07:56 [H:83%|9038][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
(parry lleg 100)
A stream of liquid fire shoots in from the up and blasts you, scorching your flesh.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(read 250970|recharge 250970 from
cube)(-2066h, 19.1%)
Cerin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Cerin gives Maligorn the once over.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Cerin strikes at Maligorn's chest with a double-bladed Ouroborian axe.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
Maligorn eats a sparkleberry.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Cerin takes a long drag off her pipe.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:98%|11577][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
Maligorn spreads his arms out wide and you watch in amazement as the terrain changes to that of
concordance.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:97%|11473][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(-104m, 0.9%)
You adjust your attention spent parrying your left leg.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:97%|11473][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Maligorn takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his head.
12:07:57 [H:64%|6972][M:97%|11473][E:94%|9300][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]x(+864h, 8.0%, +327m, 2.8%, +500e,
5.1%)
===========^===========
Malarious takes a drink from a commemorative iron vial.
===========^===========
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (2.139s)
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex(chant draconis)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Narynth takes a drink from a crystalline lotus bud vial.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
12:07:58 [H:72%|7836][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks you in the gut with his left foot.
Malarious's face reddens until, abruptly, he belches out a cone of scorching flames at you.
You are afflicted with ablaze.
Taking a long black chain with steel scythes in two hands, Malarious throws it out to its full
length, then whips it down upon you, tearing your flesh and coiling it tightly about your head.
Malarious jerks back a long black chain with steel scythes as it strikes, lacerating the flesh.
A magic aura flares around you and completely absorbs the damage.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex(sip frost|slip)(-1025h, 9.5%)
The Veil of Chaos.
Banks of clouds roil about here. A blizzard rages here. Buffeting clouds of vicious hissing energies
crackle all about you in a jostling mass of seething colour. Floating nodes of energy form and flare,
combusting in lilac lightnings and emerald coronas, and cycling in irregular, vacillating orbits
about each other in permutations without number. Lighter clouds of sparkling energy contract and
expand in uneven breaths, swirling in mindless patterns, signifying nothing expect the threat of
sense. Incomprehensible scents and sounds swathe the clouds in a vast spectrum of sensation.
Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles with hairy feet. The fossilised
remains of Tridemon are here. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 3
bags of salt in 2 groups here. Thrusting his in the air, a coarse haired mammoth with enormous ears
stomps about here. There are 2 scorching walls of fire here. There are 5 faeleaf stalks in 5 groups
here. There are 5 pieces of earwort in 5 groups here. There are 3 kafes in 3 groups here. A reishi
mushroom has been left here. An arnica bud lies carelessly on the ground. Syn, the basilisk is
coiled here, ready to strike. A sparkleberry glistens darkly on the ground. Bulbuous crimson eyes
greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. There
are 3 bog myrtle leaves in a group here. Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion hovers here, sibilant
whispers echoing around her. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a glowing powerstone
in her right. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-bladed
Ouroborian axe with both hands. Archmage Kalas Vladimere, Herald of Transformation is here, shrouded.
He wields a twisted staff in his left hand. Narynth Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. She wields a sleek
grey viola etched with feathers in her left hand. Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender is here.
He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in each hand. Force Commander Maligorn Shevat is here,
surrounded by eddies of whirling clouds. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand and a
rose quartz viola in his right. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here, shrouded. He
wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands.
You see exits leading east, west, up, down, and through a swimming hamster.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
===========^===========
Malarious takes a drink from a commemorative iron vial.
===========^===========
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Romaan gives Cerin the once over.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Romaan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:8(26)][18.95m]ex
You chant the ritual of Draconis and sense a numinous layer of dragon scales surround you.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x(-75m, 0.6%)
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her right arm.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Vladimere looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You are afflicted with fear.
You must regain equilibrium first.
Romaan shivers in terror at Vladimere's presence.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x(compose)
Romaan takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished. (0.549s)
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
A stream of wooden splinters shoots in from the up, peppering Maligorn with a painful barrage of
tiny cuts.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
You twist and turn as you struggle to break free of the grapple that holds you.
12:07:58 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]
Vladimere squints his eyes and looks around.
An illusion of a concordance environment melts away.
12:07:59 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0.608s)
12:07:59 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]
Maligorn reads a scroll.
12:07:59 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
Maligorn recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
12:07:59 [H:63%|6811][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m](sip health)
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing ruby vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
12:07:59 [H:80%|8651][M:99%|11725][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m, - (-100)](+1840h, 17.0%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Vladimere. (1.121s)
12:08:00 [H:86%|9299][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x(+648h, 6.0%, +75m, 0.6%)
Maligorn takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
12:08:00 [H:86%|9299][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
Lavinya shifts to stand in front of Maligorn, locking his eyes with her own, eyelids spread wide.
Though Lavinya does not move, Maligorn's flesh turns a corpse-like blue before he pulls away,
shuddering and staggering with fatigue.
A black shadow materialises in the air before Lavinya and then quickly strikes Maligorn.
A black shadow materialises in the air before Lavinya and then quickly strikes Maligorn.
12:08:00 [H:86%|9299][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
12:08:00 [H:86%|9299][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
A stream of liquid fire shoots in from the up and blasts you, scorching your flesh.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x(-2066h, 19.1%)
Maligorn takes a drink from an opaque onyx vial of ebon roses.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
Maligorn begins to roll towards the down.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (1.983s)
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:100%|11800][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]ex(timechant mindclock)
Malarious's mana stands at 9895/9895.
Malarious is operating in normal time.
Malarious is not insane.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:99%|11750][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]ex(-50m, 0.4%)
Locking your eyes with Malarious, you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth,
synchronising the rhythm with Malarious's inner clock. You throw the rhythm off-beat and watch as
Malarious becomes lost in an aeonic field.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:98%|11600][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x(-150m, 1.3%)
Hundreds of tiny stings attack your body for a brief moment.
You feel light headed and dizzy.
You are afflicted with relapsing.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:98%|11600][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]x(outr yarrow|eat yarrow)
You continue trying to wrest free from being grappled.
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:98%|11600][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
===========^===========
Malarious takes a drink from an onyx feline vial.
===========^===========
12:08:00 [H:66%|7233][M:98%|11600][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
Malarious wraps a long black chain with steel scythes about his wrists and wrenches it violently
from you, tearing skin and mincing flesh.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
A long black chain with steel scythes rips from your throat with such force that bits of flesh fly
into the air and your head almost spins around in a full circle. (2.634s) (0.292s)
?:-
(m&mf): Enabled blackout curing.
(-7233h, 67.0%, -11600m, 98.3%, -9800e, 100.0%)
You are unconscious and thus incapable of action.
?:-
You are unconscious and thus incapable of action.
?:-
You are unconscious and thus incapable of action.
?:-
Your senses return to you as the blackout ends.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+ (1.335s)
(m&mf): Out of blackout, disabled blackout curing.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]ex(+6403h, 59.3%, +11493m,
97.4%, +9800e, 100.0%)
Cerin eats a sprig of chervil.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]x
You are afflicted with sprawled.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
Xenthos takes a drink from a stygian vial of wyrden splendours.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
Maligorn takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You are no longer immune from blackout.
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|OUTD EMPRESS| FLING EMPRESS AT KAIMANAHI.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
(outr yarrow|eat yarrow)
A stream of wooden splinters shoots in from the up, peppering Maligorn with a painful barrage of
tiny cuts.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You are unconscious and thus incapable of action.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
The ache in your ear canals clears up. (10.924s)
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m, - (-100)]Px(eat earwort|outr
earwort)
You regain consciousness with a start.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
Xenthos takes a drink from a stygian vial of wyrden splendours.
12:08:02 [H:59%|6403][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
Xenthos strikes at your gut with a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche.
Xenthos slices into your gut with the blade of his weapon, leaving it light wounded.
A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
You are afflicted with paralysis.
12:08:02 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px(focus body|apply ice to gut
wounds)(-953h, 8.8%)
Xenthos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his skin.
12:08:02 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Cerin.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
Maligorn's roll takes him out of the room to the down.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You remove 1 yarrow, bringing the total in the rift to 976.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You eat a yarrow sprig.
You feel your blood thickening. (2.664s)
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You eat a piece of black earwort.
You now possess the gift of truehearing.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 415.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:97%|11493][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You begin focusing your mind on your motor skills.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px(-250m, 2.1%)
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your gut.
The salve mends your gut, leaving it with light wounds. (0.632s)
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Px
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (1.294s)
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her right leg.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%|9800][p:9(26)][18.95m]Pex
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
12:08:03 [H:50%|5450][M:95%|11243][E:100%