Junior Fellow Twytch says, "Let's go."
11:44:32 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11375][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-113m, 1.0%)
You flutter your nose at the air, sensing through a cute little rabbit nose upon your face the faint
traces of others in the surrounding area.
Tekora: ? the Vault of Heaven
Twytch: ? a secluded section of the Divine Havens
11:44:32 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11375][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
---------- v14880 -----------







[+]

[^]





---------- 0:0:-2 -----------
The Veil of Nature.
Banks of clouds roil about here. An ancient tree of massive proportions stands here, its branches
extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A
scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies
of sparkling flecks of ice swirl around the graceful form of a sleek snow phoenix with wings of
golden ice. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here, memorializing the death of some poor soul.
Falmiis Shevat is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of icy white lightning. There is a burning
illusory eye floating darkly over him. He wields a sleek beam generator in his left hand and a tower
shield of the Matrix in his right. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers nearby,
the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a
pair of diamond shears in his right. Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde is here, shrouded. She
wields a flaming symbol of purity in her right hand.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:44:34 [H:100%|11300][M:94%|11175][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e(-200m, 1.7%)
You sense the following people:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aeden - Primus Aeden Pavok, the Logician (the Veil of Beauty)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(*) Currently, there is 1 Lusternian on this plane and 61 on other planes.
11:44:34 [H:100%|11300][M:94%|11175][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
With a look of intense concentration, Azula's fingers pluck at non-existent objects in the air; then
she stops and smiles with satisfaction.
11:44:35 [H:100%|11300][M:94%|11175][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:36 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e(+514m, 4.4%)
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:36 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Tridemon twirls his staff above himself and sparkling water rains upon him, making him shine with
power.
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
(Anonymous): Romaan says, "Empress."
11:44:37 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Falmiis begins to follow you.
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (4.55s)
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:44:38 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You flutter your nose at the air, sensing through a cute little rabbit nose upon your face the faint
traces of others in the surrounding area.
Azula: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Cerin: ? a burning desert
Tridemon: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Aeden: 14890 the Veil of Beauty
Lavinya: ? a burning desert
Twytch: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Xenthos: 14884 the Veil of Knowledge
Crek: 14884 the Veil of Knowledge
Romaan: 14884 the Veil of Knowledge
Falmiis: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Malarious: ? a burning desert
Cyndarin: 14884 the Veil of Knowledge
11:44:39 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Azula's judicious presence permeates the air, supporting the righteous cause of the Holy Grand Duchy
of New Celest.
11:44:39 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11689][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
(Anonymous): Romaan says, "Empress."
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-104m, 0.9%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|OUTD EMPRESS| FLING EMPRESS AT ROMAAN.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You shuffle 1 tarot card with the image of the Empress out of your tarot rift, bringing the total to
352.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11585][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You throw the card on the ground and it disappears.
A monolith sigil prevents you from teleporting.
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e(-50m, 0.4%)
You tell Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender, "You are on a monolith. Pick it up if you can!!"
11:44:40 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
(Anonymous): You say, "Monolith. Pick it up."
11:44:41 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
A jet of roaring flame shoots in from the up.
The jet of flame envelops Azula, setting her on fire.
The jet of flame envelops Tridemon, setting him on fire.
The jet of flame envelops Twytch, setting him on fire.
Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
The jet of flame envelops you, setting you on fire.
11:44:41 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e(sip frost)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|OUTD EMPRESS| FLING EMPRESS AT ROMAAN.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Azula takes a drink from a golden vial covered in silver script.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished. (1.498s)
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (2.533s)
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:44:42 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:44:43 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11535][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Muttering words of power, you trace a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before
you, protecting against assault.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11505][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(-30m, 0.3%)
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11394][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x(-111m, 0.9%)
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:44 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11394][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:45 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11394][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:45 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11394][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.
11:44:45 [H:100%|11300][M:96%|11394][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
The Veil of Nature.
Banks of clouds roil about here. Nebulous energies crackle all about you, forming vines and briars
that bud and burst with florescence, scattering starry flowers through the glowing air. A soothing
warmth flows all around, filling the area with a sense of thrumming vibrancy and life, and bringing
with it scents of blossom, pollen, and lavender. As raw energy discharges between the clouds of
energy that swirl about, the sounds of birdsong can be heard, overlaying the crackle with a
mellifluous harmony of chirps and caws, and buzzing sound of bees. An ancient tree of massive
proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of
Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is
here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of sparkling flecks of ice swirl around the graceful form
of a sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden ice. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here,
memorializing the death of some poor soul. Falmiis Shevat is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of
icy white lightning. There is a burning illusory eye floating darkly over him. He wields a sleek
beam generator in his left hand and a tower shield of the Matrix in his right. Admiral Tridemon
Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean.
He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a pair of diamond shears in his right. Junior Fellow
Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric
amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are several spinning crystals. Sidereal Adjudicator,
Azula Vivalde is here, shrouded. She wields a flaming symbol of purity in her right hand.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:44:46 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(+406m, 3.4%)
(Anonymous): You say, "SHIELD."
11:44:46 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.65s)
11:44:47 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
Azula begins to follow you.
11:44:48 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-107m, 0.9%)
Tridemon mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:44:48 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "And follow please."
11:44:49 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Twytch begins to follow you.
11:44:49 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
The following beings are in your entourage:
The following players are in your entourage:
Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde
Falmiis Shevat
Junior Fellow Twytch
11:44:49 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
Falmiis creates a sparkling cloud and then molds it until it appears like himself.
11:44:49 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
(Ad-Hoc): Maligorn (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Did everyone die?"
11:44:50 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Twytch mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:44:51 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Please follow."
11:44:51 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:44:52 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11693][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You flutter your nose at the air, sensing through a cute little rabbit nose upon your face the faint
traces of others in the surrounding area.
Lavinya: ? a burning desert
Tridemon: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Crek: ? a burning desert
Falmiis: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Aeden: 14890 the Veil of Beauty
Malarious: ? a burning desert
Cerin: ? a burning desert
Twytch: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Azula: 14880 the Veil of Nature
Xenthos: ? a burning desert
Cyndarin: ? a burning desert
Romaan: ? a burning desert
11:44:52 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11581][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "No."
11:44:53 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11581][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-200)]ex
Tridemon begins to follow you.
11:44:53 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11581][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles
with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. A scorching wall of fire stands here.
An icewall is here, blocking passage to the east. A ritual zodiac circle has been sprinkled on the
ground in coarse white salt. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning
arcs across its form. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead
grimtoad, lurches about the area here. A vicious, spectral white crow flies here with wings spread.
Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is
here. She wields a double-bladed Ouroborian axe with both hands. Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion
hovers here, sibilant whispers echoing around her. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and
a glowing powerstone in her right. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here, shrouded.
He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands.
A burning desert.
Spinning slowly, an even orb of pulsing white energy bathes its surroundings in placid rays of light.
There are 2 scorching walls of fire here.
You can see no further.
11:44:54 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11581][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
A celestial archangel begins slowly turning and beckoning in all directions.
11:44:55 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11581][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
You already possess the thirdeye.
11:44:57 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-200)]ex(+219m, 1.9%)
The Veil of Nature.
Banks of clouds roil about here. Nebulous energies crackle all about you, forming vines and briars
that bud and burst with florescence, scattering starry flowers through the glowing air. A soothing
warmth flows all around, filling the area with a sense of thrumming vibrancy and life, and bringing
with it scents of blossom, pollen, and lavender. As raw energy discharges between the clouds of
energy that swirl about, the sounds of birdsong can be heard, overlaying the crackle with a
mellifluous harmony of chirps and caws, and buzzing sound of bees. An ancient tree of massive
proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of
Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is
here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of sparkling flecks of ice swirl around the graceful form
of a sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden ice. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here,
memorializing the death of some poor soul. Falmiis Shevat is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of
icy white lightning. There is a burning illusory eye floating darkly over him. He wields a sleek
beam generator in his left hand and a tower shield of the Matrix in his right. He is surrounded by
one reflection of himself. Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde is here, shrouded. She wields a
flaming symbol of purity in her right hand. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers
nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left
hand and a pair of diamond shears in his right. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a
tombstone shield in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around
his head are several spinning crystals.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:44:57 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles
with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. A scorching wall of fire stands here.
An icewall is here, blocking passage to the east. A ritual zodiac circle has been sprinkled on the
ground in coarse white salt. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning
arcs across its form. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead
grimtoad, lurches about the area here. A vicious, spectral white crow flies here with wings spread.
Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is
here. She wields a double-bladed Ouroborian axe with both hands. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious,
Kitten Avenger is here, shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands.
Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion hovers here, sibilant whispers echoing around her. She wields an
athame dagger in her left hand and a glowing powerstone in her right.
A burning desert.
Spinning slowly, an even orb of pulsing white energy bathes its surroundings in placid rays of light.
There are 2 scorching walls of fire here.
You can see no further.
11:44:58 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
[ Target ]( Malarious ) :: Malarious
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
Malarious is not currently an ally.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-300)]ex(-109m, 0.9%)
Malarious is already an enemy. Malarious is already an enemy.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11691][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You run your fingers over all your crystals, causing them all to flare with a brilliant light.
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Malarious."
11:45:01 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Malarious."
11:45:02 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
Tridemon follows you up.
The raging haze of smoke prevents you from using your map.
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles
with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. A scorching wall of fire stands here.
An icewall is here, blocking passage to the east. A ritual zodiac circle has been sprinkled on the
ground in coarse white salt. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning
arcs across its form. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead
grimtoad, lurches about the area here. A vicious, spectral white crow flies here with wings spread.
Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion hovers here,
sibilant whispers echoing around her. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a glowing
powerstone in her right. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-
bladed Ouroborian axe with both hands. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here,
shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands. Infernus Cyndarin is here,
shrouded. She wields a fiery basalt staff in her right hand.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
Your movement causes your magical shield to dissipate.
You are scorched by the firewall as you pass through.
The effects of the frost potion quickly fade out.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(sip frost)(-778h, 6.9%)
Spreading her arms wide, Cerin spins clockwise and a shimmering white orb springs up around her.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Cyndarin takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Azula takes a drink from a golden vial covered in silver script.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
Falmiis takes a drink from a frost-blue vial of sapphiric sky lilies.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:45:02 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin. (0.467s)
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:98%|11591][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Malarious's mana stands at 8885/8885.
Malarious is operating in normal time.
Malarious is not insane.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:97%|11541][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-50m, 0.4%)
Locking your eyes with Malarious, you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth,
synchronising the rhythm with Malarious's inner clock. You throw the rhythm off-beat and watch as
Malarious becomes lost in an aeonic field.
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:96%|11391][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(-150m, 1.3%)
===========^===========
Malarious takes a drink from an onyx feline vial.
===========^===========
11:45:03 [H:93%|10522][M:96%|11391][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
(Anonymous): Falmiis says, "Get up here as soon as possible."
11:45:04 [H:93%|10522][M:96%|11391][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x
[ Target ]( Cyndarin ) :: Cyndarin
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:45:04 [H:93%|10522][M:95%|11283][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(-108m, 0.9%)
Your spinning jade showers you with sparkling green light.
11:45:04 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x(+517m, 4.4%)
A reflection of Falmiis blinks out of existence.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Malarious thrusts a clawed fist towards Tridemon, ripping at the air before his face.
Malarious razes Tridemon's speed defence with a clawed fist.
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks Tridemon in the gut with his left foot.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "TARGET Malarious."
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Cyndarin is not currently an ally.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Cyndarin is already an enemy. Cyndarin is already an enemy.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Cyndarin shivers in terror at Azula's presence.
Malarious shivers in terror at Azula's presence.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Cyndarin."
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Cyndarin."
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Twytch holds out his hands towards Malarious, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Burning Censer.
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.716s)
11:45:05 [H:93%|10522][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(+678h, 6.0%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE CYNDARIN|TIMECHANT AEON
CYNDARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:06 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Malarious snaps a long black chain with steel scythes at the throat of Tridemon, crushing his
windpipe.
Malarious's face reddens until, abruptly, he belches out a cone of scorching flames at Tridemon.
Malarious snaps a long black chain with steel scythes at the throat of Tridemon, crushing his
windpipe.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|OUTD LUST|FLING LUST AT CYNDARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You shuffle 1 tarot card with the image of Lust out of your tarot rift, bringing the total to 25.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Malarious takes a drink from a commemorative iron vial.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Tridemon chews an arnica bud, then spreads it on his head.
11:45:07 [H:99%|11200][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Your spinning amethyst bathes you with a rich purple light.
11:45:07 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex(+100h, 0.9%)
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. For as far as the eye can see, rolling sand dunes stretch out from
horizon to horizon. An oppressive heat rises up off the superheated sand, causing the air to distort
in blurry waves. Small flickering flames occasionally flare up and dance across the sand. Swimming
through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles with hairy feet. The fossilised remains
of Tridemon are here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. An icewall is here, blocking passage to
the east. A ritual zodiac circle has been sprinkled on the ground in coarse white salt. A shadow
wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning arcs across its form. Bulbuous crimson
eyes greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. A
vicious, spectral white crow flies here with wings spread. Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready
to strike. Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion hovers here, sibilant whispers echoing around her. She
wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a glowing powerstone in her right. Sidereal Adjudicator,
Azula Vivalde is here, shrouded. She wields a flaming symbol of purity in her right hand. Falmiis
Shevat is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of icy white lightning. There is a burning illusory eye
floating darkly over him. He wields a sleek beam generator in his left hand and a tower shield of
the Matrix in his right. Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-
bladed Ouroborian axe with both hands. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers
nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left
hand and a pair of diamond shears in his right. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a
tombstone shield in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around
his head are several spinning crystals. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is here,
shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
11:45:08 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:08 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Falmiis swings a tower shield of the Matrix with all his might, smashing it into the head of
Cyndarin with a resounding ring.
11:45:08 [H:100%|11300][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Your spinning emerald suffuses you with a deep green glow.
11:45:08 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex(-102m, 0.9%)
[ Target ]( Malarious ) :: Malarious
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
Malarious is not currently an ally.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Malarious is already an enemy. Malarious is already an enemy.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You set an onyx crystal to target Malarious.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You set a sapphire crystal to target Malarious.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You set a bloodstone crystal to target Malarious.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You set a garnet crystal to target Malarious.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You set an opal crystal to target Malarious.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:99%|11698][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You run your fingers over all your crystals, causing them all to flare with a brilliant light.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-100m, 0.8%)
Lavinya thrusts an athame dagger into the ground near Tridemon, then as she withdraws her weapon
from the ground, Tridemon's shadow comes with it.
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Malarious."
11:45:09 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Azula's judicious presence permeates the air, supporting the righteous cause of the Holy Grand Duchy
of New Celest.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
Your spinning garnet casts a ruddy light onto Malarious
Your spinning bloodstone bathes Malarious with a bloody light.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Malarious."
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|OUTD LUST|FLING LUST AT MALARIOUS.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You shuffle 1 tarot card with the image of Lust out of your tarot rift, bringing the total to 24.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:98%|11598][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex
You quickly fling a Lust card at Malarious and his eyes light up.
11:45:10 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e(-50m, 0.4%)
Malarious snaps a long black chain with steel scythes at the throat of Tridemon, crushing his
windpipe.
Malarious snaps a long black chain with steel scythes at the throat of Tridemon, crushing his
windpipe.
11:45:11 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:11 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
11:45:11 [H:100%|11300][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Your fate is tangled, and you briefly switch places with Malarious, taking the damage that was meant
for Malarious.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
You feel nauseous and your skin turns blotchy.
You are afflicted with pox.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Your flesh turns red as a sheet of shimmering fire envelops you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
You are afflicted with ablaze.
Your spinning sapphire beams a ray of blue light at Malarious.
(m&mf): Pyromancer demesne tic hit Azula, Falmiis, you, Twytch, Tridemon.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]e(apply liniment to
chest|sip frost|sip lucidity|eat dust|outr dust)(-218h, 1.9%)
Malarious eats kombu seaweed.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e(focus body)
Malarious takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right arm.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
(m&mf): auto-detected stun.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
Lavinya grasps the shadow of Tridemon in her hands and twists it violently, smiling darkly as
Tridemon writhes in agony.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
11:45:12 [H:98%|11082][M:97%|11548][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You are no longer stunned.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (0.628s) (2.74s)
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:96%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(focus body|apply liniment to
chest|sip frost|sip lucidity|eat dust|outr dust|diag)(-112m, 0.9%)
Malarious's mana stands at 7962/8885.
Malarious is operating in normal time.
Malarious is not insane.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:96%|11386][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]ex(-50m, 0.4%)
Locking your eyes with Malarious, you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth,
synchronising the rhythm with Malarious's inner clock. You throw the rhythm off-beat and watch as
Malarious becomes lost in an aeonic field.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(-150m, 1.3%)
Azula mutters and pokes her index finger towards Cerin and makes a hooking gesture. Invisible
energies slam against Cerin, ripping apart her magical shield of protection.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x
Small bonfires suddenly burst into existence here, surrounded by circles of dancing flames.
(m&mf): Careful: Pyromancy Inferno incoming in 12s! Prepare for a lot of damage!
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
===========^===========
Malarious takes a drink from an onyx feline vial.
===========^===========
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You are no longer immune from stun.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Falmiis takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Falmiis takes a drink from a frost-blue vial of sapphiric sky lilies.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Falmiis takes a drink from a frost-blue vial of sapphiric sky lilies.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Falmiis takes a drink from a frost-blue vial of sapphiric sky lilies.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Falmiis eats a wafer of purity dust.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:95%|11236][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You focus your mind on your motor skills but find you are already mobile. (1.565s)
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(-250m, 2.1%)
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished. (1.825s) (1.825s)
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing ruby vial.
Your hallucinations cease to plague you.
You have cured hallucinations. (1.905s)
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sores on your skin dry up and disappear.
You have cured pox.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 1952.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Azula takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:45:13 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Azula takes a drink from a golden vial covered in silver script.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Azula takes a drink from a golden vial covered in silver script.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Azula eats a wafer of purity dust.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon chews an arnica bud, then spreads it on his head.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:93%|10986][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Your spinning jade showers you with sparkling green light.
Your spinning opal flashes dark hues onto Malarious.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x(+814m, 6.9%)
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon eats a wafer of purity dust.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Malarious takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left arm.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Tridemon departs to the down, each step sending a ripple of water outwards across the surface.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You may apply another salve to yourself.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x(apply liniment to chest)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE MALARIOUS|TIMECHANT AEON
MALARIOUS.
11:45:14 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You completely heal your burn damage. (2.975s)
11:45:15 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m, - (-100)]x
Falmiis takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:45:15 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Lavinya shivers in terror at Azula's presence.
Cerin shivers in terror at Azula's presence.
Malarious shivers in terror at Azula's presence.
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:45:15 [H:98%|11082][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:10(33)][19.50m]x
Azula takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:45:15 [H:98%|11