(Anonymous): Kaimanahi (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Target: Cerin."
12:04:56 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Target: Cerin."
12:04:56 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Target: Cerin."
12:04:56 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Target: Cerin."
12:04:57 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi (from the Realms of the Domoth) says, "Target: Cerin."
12:04:57 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
Maligorn has been torn to shreds by Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist.
You see the death occur at the Veil of Chaos. (14758)
From your knowledge, that room is in Realms of the Nine Domoth.
12:04:58 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.539s)
12:04:58 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11643][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]ex(abjure waterwalk)
You pull a cosmic web down around your feet, and you sense that gravity will be your ally when
entering water.
You are now protected by the waterwalk defence.
12:04:59 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11623][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x(-20m, 0.2%)
You must regain equilibrium first.
12:05:01 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11514][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]x(-109m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.365s)
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11514][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]ex(lipread)
You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
---------- v14880 -----------







[+]

[^]





---------- 0:0:-2 -----------
The Veil of Nature.
This location is flooded with deep, crystal blue water. An ancient tree of massive proportions
stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of Tridemon here.
There are 2 wights here. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here, memorializing the death of
some poor soul. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to
himself. Raeri Ladyn is here. He wields a twilight lyre in his left hand and a coral staff in his
right. Narynth Ysav'rai is here. She wields a sleek grey viola etched with feathers in her left hand.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]e(-200m, 1.7%)
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]e
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]e
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m]e
Raeri suddenly begins dancing wildly about to the beat of the music.
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:02 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:5(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
You will now lip read to overcome the effects of deafness.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
12:05:03 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:03 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:03 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You may only ascend to the Domoth Realms from the Divine Havens.
12:05:03 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
Narynth leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
12:05:04 [H:100%|10800][M:95%|11314][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]
[ Target ]( Narynth ) :: Narynth
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
Narynth is not currently an ally.
12:05:04 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)](+486m, 4.1%)
Narynth is already an enemy. Narynth is already an enemy.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You have no crystals in your crystalplex to activate.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE NARYNTH|TIMECHANT AEON
NARYNTH.
12:05:05 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.043s)
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (4.219s)
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]ex(rub
levitate|recharge levitate from cube)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:06 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
---------- v14758 -----------
| |
[ ]-[ ]
| |
-[ ]
|
[ ]

[ ] [ ] [ ]-[+]-[ ] [ ]

[=]





---------- 0:0:-1 -----------
The Veil of Chaos.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple
hamster yawns as it paddles with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. In the
shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 2 bags of salt in a group here.
Thrusting his in the air, a coarse haired mammoth with enormous ears stomps about here. There are 2
scorching walls of fire here. There are 3 faeleaf stalks in 3 groups here. There are 3 pieces of
earwort in 3 groups here. There are 2 kafes in 2 groups here. A reishi mushroom has been left here.
An arnica bud lies carelessly on the ground. Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. A
sparkleberry glistens darkly on the ground. The soul of Maligorn roams the land, bodiless. Narynth
Ysav'rai is here. She wields a sleek grey viola etched with feathers in her left hand. Spirit Warden
Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here, shrouded. He wields a ravenous crow-beaked bardiche
with both hands. Kaimanahi Ladyn is here, shrouded. She wields a rising dawn morningstar in her left
hand and an icy-blue morning star in her right. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger is
here, shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands. Prince Romaan
Hartfire, Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in each hand. Raeri Ladyn is
here. He wields a twilight lyre in his left hand and a coral staff in his right. Commandant Cerin
d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-bladed Ouroborian axe with both hands.
You see exits leading east, west, up, down, and through a swimming hamster.
You are scorched by the firewall as you pass through.
The effects of the frost potion quickly fade out.
Ilistala eyes you warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex(sip frost)(-772h, 7.1%)
Cerin gives Kaimanahi the once over.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
Cerin razes Kaimanahi's speed defence with a double-bladed Ouroborian axe.
Cerin strikes at Kaimanahi's head with a double-bladed Ouroborian axe.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
You rub a brooch of clustered beryl tulips and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
You begin to rise on a cushion of air.
You are now protected by the levitate defence.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You recharge a brooch of clustered beryl tulips with 1 charges from an energy cube.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi reads a scroll.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi takes a drink from a vial.
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Narynth shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Narynth and she goes tumbling into a pit.
Malarious shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Xenthos shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Cerin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin. (0.472s)
12:05:07 [H:92%|10028][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Narynth slumps as her captivation with Synkarin's music fades.
Sparkling water splashes up over your body, healing your wounds.
12:05:07 [H:97%|10568][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]x(+540h, 5.0%)
Romaan gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x(-112m, 0.9%)
Romaan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Romaan razes Cerin's speed defence with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
Romaan takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
12:05:08 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
[ Target ]( Cerin ) :: Cerin
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Cerin.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin is not currently an ally.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin is already an enemy. Cerin is already an enemy.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You have no crystals in your crystalplex to activate.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Romaan gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
Romaan razes Cerin's aura of rebounding with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Narynth takes a drink from a crystalline lotus bud vial.
12:05:09 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes a long drag off her pipe.
12:05:10 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:10 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:10 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE CERIN|TIMECHANT AEON CERIN.
12:05:10 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:10 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Xenthos and he goes tumbling into a pit.
Xenthos flails his arms wildly as he falls off Ilistala, an enormous leopard.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Cerin reads a scroll.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.068s)
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex(wonderpipe activate hardsmoke)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
Cerin recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE CERIN|TIMECHANT AEON CERIN.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:99%|11688][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex
Cerin's mana stands at 8800/8800.
Cerin is operating in normal time.
Cerin is not insane.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:98%|11638][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]ex(-50m, 0.4%)
Locking your eyes with Cerin, you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth, synchronising
the rhythm with Cerin's inner clock. You throw the rhythm off-beat and watch as Cerin becomes lost
in an aeonic field.
Suddenly Cerin's movements through the time stream are slowed.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x(-150m, 1.3%)
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
You must regain equilibrium first.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Narynth takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
12:05:11 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
Kaimanahi stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:12 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:12 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:6(30)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with a rising dawn morningstar.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
12:05:12 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with an icy-blue morning star.
12:05:12 [H:97%|10568][M:97%|11488][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Ilistala eyes Raeri warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
12:05:12 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]x(-110m, 0.9%)
Xenthos takes a drink from a stygian vial of wyrden splendours.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Xenthos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right leg.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: OGR ONYX | OGR AMETHYST | OGR BLOODSTONE.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Xenthos takes a drink from a shimmering golden vial.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: CRYSTALSPIN MALEFACTGEM CERIN ASTHMA.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Xenthos starts choking as he inhales water.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Malarious takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]x
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:13 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 conyx, bringing the total in the rift to 196. (2.897s)
12:05:14 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex(wonderpipe activate hardsmoke)
You remove 1 camethyst, bringing the total in the rift to 527.
12:05:14 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
You remove 1 cbloodstone, bringing the total in the rift to 337.
12:05:14 [H:97%|10568][M:96%|11378][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
You fold the charged crystals together, forming a malefactgem. You smash it at your feet and red and
black smoke roils about you.
Tendrils of red and black smoke wrap around Cerin, covering her skin in a sticky film.
12:05:14 [H:97%|10568][M:95%|11278][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
Malarious thrusts a clawed fist towards Raeri, ripping at the air before his face.
Malarious razes Raeri's speed defence with a clawed fist.
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks Raeri in the gut with his left foot.
12:05:14 [H:97%|10568][M:95%|11278][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Raeri takes a drink from a glowing onyx vial.
12:05:14 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e(+232h, 2.1%, +522m, 4.4%)
You must regain balance first.
12:05:14 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Romaan.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Narynth appears to play a sleek grey viola etched with feathers, but you hear no sound.
Kaimanahi cries out in astonishment.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Raeri stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Raeri points his staff at Cerin, icy water erupting forth and pounding into her body. Cerin gasps
from the shock of the cold water, the very breath knocked out of her.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Romaan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Kaimanahi stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Kaimanahi gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with a rising dawn morningstar.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with an icy-blue morning star.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Romaan takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Cerin.
12:05:15 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (1.901s)
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
(wonderpipe activate hardsmoke)
A Pipe of Wonder glows with power as you draw in a long drag of smoke.
You are now protected by the hardsmoke defence.
The smoke settles around you in a haze, strangely weighing your body down.
12:05:16 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e(-108m, 0.9%)
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Vladimere and he goes tumbling into a pit.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
Narynth plays a sleek grey viola etched with feathers and directs the exquisite notes towards
Kaimanahi.
Kaimanahi gazes longingly at Narynth.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Malarious thrusts a clawed fist towards Raeri, ripping at the air before his face.
Malarious leaps into the air and kicks out at Raeri, but falls short and misses.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Xenthos takes a drink from a shimmering golden vial.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Narynth shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Cerin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Cerin and she goes tumbling into a pit.
Malarious shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Xenthos shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Vladimere shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:17 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Malarious coughs and splutters as he inhales some water.
Sparkling water splashes up over your body, healing your wounds.
(m&mf): Aquamancer demesne tic hit Malarious, Xenthos.
12:05:18 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
Sensations of warmth spread across your body as coruscating energies discharge against your skin.
12:05:18 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Xenthos takes a drink from a stygian vial of wyrden splendours.
12:05:18 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (2.525s)
12:05:18 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex(keeneye on)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Kaimanahi stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Kaimanahi gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Romaan gives Cerin the once over.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]ex
Raeri stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Raeri points his staff at Cerin, icy water erupting forth and pounding into her body. Cerin gasps
from the shock of the cold water, the very breath knocked out of her.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Xenthos starts choking as he inhales water.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Vladimere takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Romaan razes Cerin's aura of rebounding with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Taking advantage of natural rocks and depressions, Vladimere begins to pull himself up the side of
the pit.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with a rising dawn morningstar.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Kaimanahi strikes at Cerin's head with an icy-blue morning star.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
In a swift, fluid motion, Malarious springs up from his hands to land crouched on his feet.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Malarious takes a drink from a vial wrapped in chains.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
Malarious swings a long black chain with steel scythes at Raeri, he raises his lyre which absorbs
the blow.
Malarious swings a long black chain with steel scythes at Raeri, he raises his lyre which absorbs
the blow.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:99%|11692][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]ex
You begin to examine your surroundings with a keen eye.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e(-50m, 0.4%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
Cerin swoons for a moment then rises again, flushed but strong.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:19 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin's pupils dilate suddenly and she moves more quickly.
12:05:20 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
Raeri eats a yarrow sprig.
12:05:20 [H:100%|10800][M:98%|11642][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin eats a sprig of chervil.
12:05:20 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e(-109m, 0.9%)
===========^===========
Cerin takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
===========^===========
12:05:20 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:20 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin reads a scroll.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her right leg.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin eats a wafer of purity dust.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
Cerin parries the strike with a double-bladed Ouroborian axe, deflecting Romaan's attack.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
Cerin takes a long drag off her pipe.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]e
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:7(29)][19.06m]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (1.969s)
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex(evoke malkuth)
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
There is no such crystal spinning around you.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
Xenthos takes a drink from a shimmering golden vial.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
"Choose the Wyrd, and 'midst the forest once more stand tall." sings Narynth, as a sleek grey viola
etched with feathers plays deep, dark melodies, and she looks directly at Kaimanahi.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Romaan.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
Romaan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
12:05:21 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:22 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]ex
Romaan takes a long drag off his pipe.
12:05:22 [H:100%|10800][M:97%|11533][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]ex
Muttering the secret names of Malkuth, you trace glowing geometric patterns in the air which settle
around you, grounding you to the earth.
12:05:22 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x(-100m, 0.8%)
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:22 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Malarious stares at Raeri with a burning intensity.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
Taking a long black chain with steel scythes in two hands, Malarious throws it out to its full
length, then whips it down upon Raeri, tearing his flesh and coiling it tightly about his left leg.
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks Raeri in the head with his left foot.
Malarious's face reddens until, abruptly, he belches out a cone of scorching flames at Raeri.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Lifting her head, Ilistala looks at Xenthos hopefully.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Malarious takes a drink from a commemorative iron vial.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Malarious takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her right arm.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Narynth takes a drink from a crystalline lotus bud vial.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Raeri stares at Cerin with a burning intensity.
12:05:23 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
With a loud hiss, a coarse haired mammoth with black wings spits a stream of foul liquid into the
face of Cerin.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You cough as something gets lodged deep in your throat.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Raeri raises a hand towards Cerin and blasts her with cold, frigid air.
A thin layer of ice forms over the skin of Cerin, making her shiver.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Raeri takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his legs.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Raeri takes a drink from a glowing amethyst vial.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Raeri takes a drink from a glowing onyx vial.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]x
===========^===========
Cerin takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
===========^===========
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Romaan strikes at Cerin's head with a steel inquisitor rapier.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE CERIN|TIMECHANT AEON CERIN.
12:05:24 [H:100%|10800][M:96%|11433][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin eats a plug of coltsfoot.
12:05:25 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m, - (-100)]x(+367m, 3.1%)
===========^===========
Cerin takes a drink from a glowing ruby vial.
===========^===========
12:05:25 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Xenthos easily vaults onto the back of Ilistala, an enormous leopard.
12:05:25 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Cerin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her right leg.
12:05:25 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:05:26 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: FREECRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX
SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN|CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL SYNKARIN.
12:05:26 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT BLASTER CERIN.
12:05:26 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
"Choose the Wyrd, and 'midst the forest once more stand tall." sings Narynth, as a sleek grey viola
etched with feathers plays deep, dark melodies, and she looks directly at Kaimanahi.
12:05:26 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
Malarious wraps a long black chain with steel scythes about his wrists and wrenches it violently
from Raeri, tearing skin and mincing flesh.
Raeri's left leg buckles as the chain nearly saws it off.
12:05:26 [H:100%|10800][M:100%|11800][E:100%|8800][p:8(29)][19.06m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
That is not a valid command. (3.754s)
12:05:26