(Anonymous): You say, "For all combat: If you aren't in the room with all your enemies and allies
you're not in the fight."
11:54:21 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12087][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn fluidly waves his arms about his body and you notice that with each pass pieces of misty-
purple phantom armour are revealed.
11:54:22 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11985][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-102m, 0.8%)
A ghostly shape rises from the ground, listening to Ymuli's song.
11:54:23 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(+315m, 2.6%)
Ymuli begins to follow you.
11:54:24 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Aeden's judicious presence bolsters your righteous cause.
11:54:25 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn walks around in a small circle, briefly levitating above the ground.
11:54:26 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12198][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-102m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "So do your best to get there!"
11:54:28 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12198][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn's eyes gleam with generosity.
11:54:28 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12198][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:54:29 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12198][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Thul begins to follow you.
11:54:30 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12093][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-105m, 0.9%)
Maligorn begins to follow you.
11:54:31 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12093][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Right."
11:54:32 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12093][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Tekora raises the mouthpiece of the Copper Horn of the Alluring Fire to her lips and blows. A
resonating thunder sounds from the horn's bell.
The driving timbre of the note invigorates your body and mind.
You are now protected by the invigorate defence.
11:54:33 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12093][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You say, "Thanks."
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12191][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(+98m, 0.8%)
You remove 1 argleblaster, bringing the total in the rift to 26.
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-109m, 0.9%)
You are already under the effects of this drink.
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You release a toothless sea dragon and it flutters into the air and around you, its kirigami charm
dissolving into the air around you as the vellum disappears in tiny motes of dust.
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You remove 1 fruitpizzazz, bringing the total in the rift to 52.
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You are already under the effects of this drink.
11:54:38 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You are benefitting from increased health for the next 15 minute(s).
You are benefitting from increased statistics for the next 15 minute(s).
You have an average gestalt composed of five ikons.
Invigorate (invigorate) (15 minutes).
(m&mf): Your current defences (67):
[ ] darkbeer [X] bluegenies [ ] riding
[ ] psishield [ ] nightsight [X] kafe
[ ] respect [X] frost [X] wondercornmp
[X] wondercornhp [ ] smokeweb [X] hardsmoke
[X] lipread [ ] yoyo [ ] aethersight
[X] wondercornbal [X] wondercornres [X] trueblind
[X] kirigami (60m) [ ] performance [X] keeneye
[X] redgenies [ ] galvanism [ ] amberbeer
[ ] oolongtea [X] thirdeye [M] metawake
[ ] planarbond [ ] selfishness [X] wondercorneq
[X] deathsight [X] yellowgenies [ ] blacktea
[X] fire [X] protection [X] wondercorndam
[X] truedeaf [X] breath [ ] attune
[X] insomnia [X] wondercornego [ ] whitetea
[ ] greentea [ ] obliviousness [ ] lovedef
[ ] rebounding [ ] charismaticaura [X] quicksilver
[ ] truetime [ ] wetfold [ ] holywater
(m&mf): Highmagic defences:
[ ] geburah [ ] shield [X] malkuth
[X] netzach (60m) [ ] hod [ ] yesod
(m&mf): Aeonics defences:
[X] insight [ ] foresight [ ] switchfate
[ ] aeonfield [X] futureglimpse [ ] alacrity
[ ] paradox [X] timelessbody [X] mindclock
(m&mf): Healing defences:
[ ] temperature [ ] phobias [ ] melancholic
[ ] glandular [ ] depressionaura [ ] choleric
[ ] sanguine [ ] fractures [ ] skin
[ ] mania [ ] phlegmatic [ ] vitalityaura
[ ] quickeningaura [ ] muscles [ ] neurosis
[ ] healingaura [ ] blood [ ] nervous
[ ] curses [ ] breaks [ ] senses
[ ] auric [ ] aurasense
(m&mf): Enchantment defences:
[X] beauty [X] waterbreathing [ ] goldenbox
[X] avaricehorn [ ] emeraldbox [X] levitation
[X] kingdom [X] mercy [X] perfection
[ ] azurebox
(m&mf): Lowmagic defences:
[ ] blue [X] red [ ] yellow
[ ] autumn [ ] orange
(m&mf): Cosmic defences:
[X] cloak [X] soulguard [X] nimbus
[X] timeslip [X] waterwalk
(m&mf): Tarot defences:
[ ] teacher [ ] fool [ ] enigma
[ ] princess [ ] world [ ] starleaper
[ ] warrior
(m&mf): Ascendance defences:
[ ] presence [ ] judiciouspresence [ ] deathaura
[ ] puresoul [ ] omniscience [ ] fearaura
(m&mf): Astrology defences:
[ ] glacier [ ] skull [X] volcano
[X] antlers [X] twincrystals [ ] bumblebee
[ ] spider [ ] burningcenser [X] crocodile
[ ] dragon [ ] dolphin [ ] lion
(m&mf): Rituals defences:
[X] populus [X] rubeus [X] fortuna
[X] acquisitio [X] draconis
(m&mf): Additional defences:
[X] crit bonus (190h, 38m) [X] havoc cry [X] judicious presence
[X] domoth lesser harmony [X] domoth major harmony [X] domoth lesser beauty
[X] domoth major beauty [X] domoth minor death [X] domoth lesser death
[X] haircurio [X] benignprophesy [X] health blessing
[X] timesense
11:54:41 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
A melodious croon and rhythmic thudding herald the entry of a majestic golden-brown platypus from
the up.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Check lusts again."
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.52s)
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12082][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: OGR TURQUOISE | CRYSTALSPIN TURQUOISE.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cturquoise, bringing the total in the rift to 1007.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11967][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-115m, 0.9%)
Placing a turquoise crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: OGR JADE | CRYSTALSPIN JADE.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: OGR GARNET | CRYSTALSPIN GARNET.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action three as: OGR BERYL | CRYSTALSPIN BERYL.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action four as: OGR OPAL | CRYSTALSPIN OPAL.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action five as: OGR BLOODSTONE | CRYSTALSPIN BLOODSTONE.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action six as: OGR AMETHYST | CRYSTALSPIN AMETHYST.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action seven as: OGR EMERALD | CRYSTALSPIN EMERALD.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action eight as: OGR SAPPHIRE | CRYSTALSPIN SAPPHIRE.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action nine as: OGR DIAMOND | CRYSTALSPIN DIAMOND.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action ten as: OGR ONYX | CRYSTALSPIN ONYX.
11:54:42 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Putting up aeonfield before we go, so say when we're going."
11:54:43 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Tridemon enters from the up, a thin sheen of water rippling outward from every step.
11:54:44 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cjade, bringing the total in the rift to 814. (1.58s)
11:54:44 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11867][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a jade crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:44 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11767][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): Romaan says, "I did but kept getting pulled down."
11:54:44 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(+533m, 4.3%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cgarnet, bringing the total in the rift to 722. (1.56s)
11:54:46 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a garnet crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:46 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
Tridemon mutters and traces glowing geometric patterns in the air which settle around him, grounding
him to the earth.
11:54:47 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12089][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-111m, 0.9%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cberyl, bringing the total in the rift to 302. (1.87s)
11:54:47 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12089][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a beryl crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:47 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11989][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Synkarin enters the Divine Havens."
11:54:48 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11989][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 copal, bringing the total in the rift to 337. (1.727s)
11:54:49 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11989][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing an opal crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:49 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11889][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Okay! Who's ready for round .. uh.. two?"
11:54:50 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11889][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Twytch suddenly inhales deeply.
11:54:50 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11889][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Aeden's presence urges you on in a heady lust for blood and havoc.
11:54:50 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11889][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi says, "Who to follow."
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11775][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-114m, 0.9%)
Tridemon twirls his staff above himself and sparkling water rains upon him, making him shine with
power.
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11775][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cbloodstone, bringing the total in the rift to 345. (1.978s)
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11775][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a bloodstone crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's
core which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Ad-Hoc): Maligorn says, "Thanks for the heads up on those lusts."
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
A secluded section of the Divine Havens.
The bottoms of seven translucent monoliths hang suspended from the ether of the Upper Haven above,
the power flooding the surroundings in a miraculous display of divine power. Perpetual warmth
seethes from these massive crystalline structures, as the fabric of reality flickers shifting in
hues with each passing moment. Below the ground conforms to a blanket of ethereal clouds, which
swirl in mesmerising patterns, as they part in random intervals to provide views of the Basin of
Life below. Waddling around aimlessly, a large duck-billed platypus cuts a majestic figure, bedecked
in a scintillating golden-brown pelage and stylish woven-reed saddle. Ymuli Myeras, of the Curious
Heart is here, shrouded. She wields a richly carved lyre of enamelled knotwork blossoms in her left
hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits. Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender is
here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in each hand. Primus Aeden Pavok, the Logician is here,
shrouded. He wields an emerald domothean scalpel in his left hand and the Effervescent Orb of
Eternal Beauty in his right. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers nearby, the air
about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a pair of
diamond shears in his right. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield in
his left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are several
spinning crystals. Minister Tekora Windwhisper lingers here, her figure traced in a soothing aura of
effortless serenity. She wields a magic tome in her left hand and a delicate crystal staff in her
right. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He wields a polished bull-horn blade in each hand.
Force Commander Maligorn Shevat is here, surrounded by eddies of whirling clouds. He wields a
delicate crystal staff in his left hand and a rose quartz viola in his right. Kaimanahi Ladyn is
here, shrouded. She wields a rising dawn morningstar in her left hand and an icy-blue morning star
in her right. You may enter the NEWS from here.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, and
down.
11:54:51 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You must regain balance first.
11:54:52 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Xenthos enters the Divine Havens."
11:54:53 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 camethyst, bringing the total in the rift to 535. (1.82s)
11:54:53 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11675][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing an amethyst crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:53 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11575][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Me."
11:54:53 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11575][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Kaimanahi draws shadowy, ephemeral veils across her Ascendant form with the sweep of a hand,
crawling with nightmares and horrors that claw their way into your mind and raise goosebumps across
your skin.
11:54:54 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11575][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Ad-Hoc): Maligorn says, "X_X."
11:54:54 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(+725m, 5.9%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cemerald, bringing the total in the rift to 867. (1.86s)
11:54:55 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing an emerald crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:55 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
Romaan begins to follow you.
11:54:55 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Synkarin exits the Divine Havens."
11:54:55 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Aeden's judicious presence bolsters your righteous cause.
11:54:55 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Follow Yarith."
11:54:56 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 csapphire, bringing the total in the rift to 901. (2.081s)
11:54:57 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a sapphire crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:57 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
With great elegance, Minister Tekora Windwhisper lays out a spread of exotic cuisine and delicacies
before you. Along with everyone else, you indulge yourself in this epicurian feast, eating and
drinking until utterly satiated. The fine meal not only lifts your spirits, but enhances your body
as well.
11:54:57 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Kaimanahi begins to follow you.
11:54:57 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his
shining golden rays.
11:54:58 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cdiamond, bringing the total in the rift to 914. (1.221s)
11:54:58 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing a diamond crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:54:58 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|12000][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
Twytch begins to follow you.
11:54:59 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11892][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-108m, 0.9%)
Aeden begins to follow you.
11:55:00 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11892][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
Taking hold of Vestera's Crystalline Wand of Intimidating Power, Tridemon waves it through the air,
marking out lines of power with precision.
11:55:00 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11892][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 conyx, bringing the total in the rift to 203. (1.816s)
11:55:00 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11892][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Placing an onyx crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:55:00 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11792][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You modify your stratagem.
11:55:00 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11792][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE SYNKARIN |
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE SYNKARIN | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX SYNKARIN | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL
SYNKARIN | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET SYNKARIN.
11:55:01 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11792][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action three as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET EMERALD ME | CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET AMETHYST ME | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BERYL ME | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET JADE ME.
11:55:01 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11792][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You can hold your breath no longer and gasp for air, fighting to bring oxygen back to your deprived
muscles.
11:55:01 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11792][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You run your fingers over all your crystals, causing their lights to dull. (1.74s)
11:55:02 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11692][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-100m, 0.8%)
Kaimanahi bows her head, steady streams of deep blue energy pouring down from her ears, eyes and
lips. The flow of energy parts into two streams, one racing down each of Kaimanahi's arms, reaching
towards her palms at a steady pace.
Leaping from Kaimanahi's skin the domothean energies fill the air, bathing her surroundings in the
fair energies of the Domotheos of Justice, supporting her righteous cause.
11:55:04 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11590][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-102m, 0.8%)
Tridemon raises his staff and a spiritshield of water forms around him.
11:55:05 [H:108%|12300][M:94%|11590][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Junior Fellow Twytch says, "You have a lot of food, Minister."
11:55:05 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(+710m, 5.8%)
Tridemon crosses his arms and a shimmering elemental shield surrounds him.
11:55:08 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12188][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
Romaan gives Kaimanahi a respectful salute.
11:55:10 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12188][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon takes a deep breath and fills his cheeks with air until they bulge out. After a moment, his
face turns red and then his cheeks deflate.
11:55:13 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12076][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "They're holding a room one up from the entrance. Get there."
11:55:14 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12076][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Aeden releases a regal ivory and gold origami dragon and it flutters into the air and around him,
its charm dissolving into the air around him as the vellum disappears in tiny motes of dust.
11:55:14 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12076][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Raeri begins to follow you.
11:55:16 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(+224m, 1.8%)
Tridemon waves his arms before himself and suddenly his body becomes blurry and out of focus.
11:55:17 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Target order: Cyndarin, Synkarin, Malarious."
11:55:19 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-115m, 0.9%)
Minister Tekora Windwhisper says, "Cornucopia."
11:55:19 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Twytch holds out his hands towards Kaimanahi, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds her,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Antlers.
11:55:19 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon mutters and traces the glowing symbol of a rose before him. He smiles as the rose floats
towards him and enters his chest, making him somehow look much more attractive.
11:55:19 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Aeden's presence urges you on in a heady lust for blood and havoc.
11:55:20 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon mutters and traces the glowing symbol of a sword before him. The sword enters his chest and
his muscles seem to swell before your eyes.
11:55:22 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): Kaimanahi says, "Target: Cyndarin."
11:55:22 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon fluidly waves his arms about his body and you notice that with each pass pieces of misty-
purple phantom armour are revealed.
11:55:24 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12084][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-101m, 0.8%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards Kaimanahi, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds her,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Volcano.
11:55:24 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12084][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Aeden's judicious presence bolsters your righteous cause.
11:55:25 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12084][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Xenthos exits the Divine Havens."
11:55:26 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(+216m, 1.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Ready?"
11:55:26 [H:108%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:55:27 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex(-111m, 0.9%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT SWITCHFATE.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:55:28 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
Breathing deeply in and out, you cast out your temporal lines and tangle it with that of another.
11:55:28 [H:108%|12300][M:93%|11464][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x(-725m, 5.9%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards Kaimanahi, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds her,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Skull.
11:55:29 [H:108%|12300][M:93%|11464][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
Tridemon gathers a handful of runes and casts them upon the ground, carefully studying the way they
have broken. Rising, he pronounces a prophesy of good fortune upon himself and his allies.
Your heart flutters as the prophesy takes hold.
11:55:29 [H:108%|12300][M:93%|11464][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "No, what room do -we- need to be in."
11:55:29 [H:108%|12300][M:93%|11464][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:55:30 [H:108%|12300][M:93%|11464][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x
With great elegance, Minister Tekora Windwhisper lays out a spread of exotic cuisine and delicacies
before you. Along with everyone else, you indulge yourself in this epicurian feast, eating and
drinking until utterly satiated. The fine meal not only lifts your spirits, but enhances your body
as well.
11:55:31 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11362][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]x(-102m, 0.8%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.999s)
11:55:32 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11362][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:55:33 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11362][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT FORESIGHT.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:55:33 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11362][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You open your inner eye to watch possible timelines.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
11:55:33 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x(-450m, 3.7%)
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "We're dropping the weak ones first, I thought."
11:55:33 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x
Tridemon takes a drink from a salt-paned lantern vial.
11:55:34 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x
Kaimanahi's judicious presence permeates the air, supporting the righteous cause of the Holy Grand
Duchy of New Celest.
11:55:34 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x
Tridemon holds a garnet and ruby flute to his lips and blows a light, twinkling ditty. As the notes
fade, he looks around with avarice glinting in his eyes.
11:55:35 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x
Tridemon recharges a garnet and ruby flute from an energy cube.
11:55:35 [H:108%|12300][M:88%|10912][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.667s)
11:55:36 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex(+998m, 8.1%)
(Ad-Hoc): Twytch says, "One UP from the entrance."
11:55:37 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "That didn't work."
11:55:37 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon rubs a splintered star and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
A nimbus of glittering motes blossoms around Tridemon.
11:55:39 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon recharges a splintered star from an energy cube.
11:55:39 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex
(Ad-Hoc): Aeden says, "Ok."
11:55:39 [H:108%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex
That is not a valid command.
11:55:40 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11797][E:100%|11300][p:9(25)][19.28m]ex(-113m, 0.9%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:55:42 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11797][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT PARADOX.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:55:42 [H:108%|12300][M:95%|11797][E:100%|11300][p:10(25)][19.28m]ex
You project your consciousness into the future, tying the temporal lines between you and your future
selves. You allow the paradox to form and surround you.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
11:55:42 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11422][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]x(-375m, 3.0%)
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Oh."
11:55:42 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11422][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]x
(Ad-Hoc): Maligorn says, "I'm going to be sneaky breaking Yaro, but once that room is broken, I'll
be there."
11:55:43 [H:108%|12300][M:92%|11422][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]x
(Ad-Hoc): Falmiis says, "Why don't we break the first room?"
11:55:44 [H:108%|12300][M:91%|11307][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]x(-115m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.65s)
11:55:46 [H:108%|12300][M:91%|11307][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Well, Lavinyah as four spheres."
11:55:46 [H:108%|12300][M:91%|11307][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
You say, "Aeonfield."
11:55:46 [H:108%|12300][M:91%|11307][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
Falmiis begins to follow you.
11:55:48 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex(-115m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "BALANCE."
11:55:48 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
Twytch gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.
11:55:49 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
Aeden's presence urges you on in a heady lust for blood and havoc.
11:55:50 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:5(25)][19.28m]ex
Raeri twirls his staff above himself and sparkling water rains upon him, making him shine with power.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:55:51 [H:108%|12300][M:99%|12185][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex
You say, "Gooing."
11:55:54 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12071][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex(-114m, 0.9%)
Aeden's judicious presence bolsters your righteous cause.
11:55:55 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12071][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex
Twytch's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Twytch raises his arms and a glowing white sphere springs up around him, filling the air with a deep
vibrating hum.
11:55:56 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12071][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:55:56 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11968][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex(-103m, 0.8%)
Twytch eats a sparkleberry.
11:55:56 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11968][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex
Twytch takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:55:56 [H:108%|12300][M:97%|11968][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]ex
You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
Romaan follows you ether.
Raeri follows you ether.
Falmiis follows you ether.
The raging haze of smoke prevents you from using your map.
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. An ancient tree of massive proportions stands here, its branches
extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A
white marble gravestone stands vigil here, memorializing the death of some poor soul. A shadow
wyvern is standing here, observing silently as ebon lightning arcs across its form. Waddling around
aimlessly, a large duck-billed platypus cuts a majestic figure, bedecked in a scintillating golden-
brown pelage and stylish woven-reed saddle. A chicken stands regally here, dressed in an elegant
gown. Narynth Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. She wields a sleek grey viola etched with feathers in her
left hand.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
11:55:58 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]e(+132m, 1.1%)
Maligorn mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:55:59 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]e
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Aeden and he goes tumbling into a pit.
11:55:59 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]e
Thul shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Romaan shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Romaan leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
Ymuli shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Tridemon shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Tridemon departs to the up, each step sending a ripple of water outwards across the surface.
The illusion cast by Raeri's solstice dragon mask ripples and falls away, revealing him.
Raeri shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
Raeri leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
Falmiis shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
The hum of energy fades away as Falmiis leaves to the up in a cloud of icy white sparks.
Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Synkarin looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You shake your head and glare hatefully at all your surroundings, ignoring the fear.
You feel the ritual of Rubeus leave you, your mind once again vulnerable to fear.
Kaimanahi shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
A majestic golden-brown platypus tilts his head curiously and proudly waddles away to the up.
Aeden shivers in terror at Synkarin's presence.
11:55:59 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]e(compose)
You must regain balance first.
11:55:59 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]e
Synkarin says, "So scissor when they enter."
11:55:59 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:6(24)][19.28m]e
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+ (0.586s)
11:56:00 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Synkarin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
11:56:00 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
The illusion cast by Synkarin's mask of a regal chicken ripples and falls away, revealing him.
A jagged temporal rift opens up, out of which steps your future self.
With several languid gestures, you twist the temporal field that surrounds Synkarin, causing time
itself to warp around him.
11:56:00 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Synkarin takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:56:00 [H:108%|12300][M:98%|12100][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Glimpsing into the future, you know to avoid stun. Unfortunately, your glimpse into the future fades
away into the mists of time.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
You feel nauseous and your skin turns blotchy.
You are afflicted with pox.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Your flesh turns red as a sheet of shimmering fire envelops you.
The insight into your own mind protects you from stupidity.
You are afflicted with ablaze.
(m&mf): Pyromancer demesne tic hit Aeden, you.
11:56:00 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]e(apply liniment to
chest|sip frost|sip lucidity|eat dust|outr dust)(-872h, 7.7%, -106m, 0.9%)
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished. (0.74s)
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing ruby vial. (0.75s) (0.81s)
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sores on your skin dry up and disappear.
You have cured pox.
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 1946.
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You have fully recovered your breath.
11:56:01 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]e
Aeden takes a drink from a star-inscribed vial of gleaming emerald.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Aeden takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You may apply another salve to yourself.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e(apply liniment to chest)
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. For as far as the eye can see, rolling sand dunes stretch out from
horizon to horizon. An oppressive heat rises up off the superheated sand, causing the air to distort
in blurry waves. Small flickering flames occasionally flare up and dance across the sand. An ancient
tree of massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised
remains of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A white marble gravestone stands vigil here,
memorializing the death of some poor soul. A shadow wyvern is standing here, observing silently as
ebon lightning arcs across its form. Narynth Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. She wields a sleek grey
viola etched with feathers in her left hand. Force Commander Maligorn Shevat is here, surrounded by
eddies of whirling clouds. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand and a rose quartz
viola in his right. Synkarin is here, shrouded. He wields a Wand of Ice in his left hand and a
simple mandolin in his right. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield
in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are
several spinning crystals. Aeden Pavok is here, in a pit. He wields an emerald domothean scalpel in
his left hand and the Effervescent Orb of Eternal Beauty in his right.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Aeden takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Twytch.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Aeden eats a wafer of purity dust.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
Aeden takes a drink from a star-inscribed vial of gleaming turquoise.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]e
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may eat another purity dust wafer. (4.216s)
11:56:02 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
11:56:03 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Twytch eats a sparkleberry.
11:56:03 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Aeden takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:56:03 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Synkarin prepares to somersault to the up.
11:56:03 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]ex
Synkarin slips into a featherweight charm.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
You may apply another salve to yourself.
The raging haze of smoke prevents you from using your map.
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it paddles
with hairy feet. The fossilised remains of Tridemon are here. A ritual zodiac circle has been
sprinkled on the ground in coarse white salt. Syn, the basilisk is coiled here, ready to strike. In
the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing
everything in sight, Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. Waddling around
aimlessly, a large duck-billed platypus cuts a majestic figure, bedecked in a scintillating golden-
brown pelage and stylish woven-reed saddle. Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Count of the Dominion is
riding on a stygian dream phoenix with delicate wings of iridescent dream motes. He wields a
blighted symbol of pestilence in his left hand and a silver jeweller's hammer in his right. Raeri
Ladyn is here, shrouded. He wields a twilight lyre in his left hand and a coral staff in his right.
Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here, shrouded. He wields a ravenous crow-
beaked bardiche with both hands. Infernus Cyndarin is here, shrouded. She wields a fiery basalt
staff in her right hand. Ymuli Myeras is here, in a pit. She wields a richly carved lyre of
enamelled knotwork blossoms in her left hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits.
Commandant Cerin d'Murani, the Eternal Hunger is here. She wields a double-bladed Ouroborian axe
with both hands. Falmiis Shevat is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of icy white lightning. There
is a burning illusory eye floating darkly over him. He wields a sleek beam generator in his left
hand and a tower shield of the Matrix in his right. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He
wields a polished bull-horn blade in each hand. Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters
lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his
left hand and a pair of diamond shears in his right. Kaimanahi Ladyn is here, shrouded. She wields a
rising dawn morningstar in her left hand and an icy-blue morning star in her right. Lavinya d'Murani,
Chosen of Legion hovers here, sibilant whispers echoing around her. She wields an athame dagger in
her left hand and a glowing powerstone in her right. Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Kitten Avenger
is here, shrouded. He wields a long black chain with steel scythes with both hands.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
Ilistala eyes you warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex(apply liniment to chest)
Malarious thrusts a clawed fist towards Maligorn, ripping at the air before his face.
Malarious razes Maligorn's speed defence with a clawed fist.
With a quick spin, Malarious kicks Maligorn in the gut with his left foot.
The clouds around Maligorn thunder and a bolt of lightning strikes Malarious.
Malarious's face reddens until, abruptly, he belches out a cone of scorching flames at Maligorn.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Xenthos shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Cyndarin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Cyndarin struggles to move her legs beneath Falmiis amplified fields, stumbling determinedly in an
effort to leave.
Cerin shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Lavinya shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Malarious shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
Thul shivers in terror at Kaimanahi's presence.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Malarious takes a drink from a commemorative iron vial.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Kaimanahi takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn takes a drink from a Volucer shaped silver vial.
11:56:04 [H:101%|11428][M:97%|11994][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn takes a drink from a frost-blue vial of sapphiric sky lilies.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
A deathly cold wind sweeps through, causing your very breath to begin to freeze as Crek enters from
the east.
A vicious, spectral white crow enters from the east, flapping his wings.
Lifting her head, Ilistala looks at Crek hopefully.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You completely heal your burn damage. (4.2s)
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]ex
Thul takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Ymuli takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Tridemon takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Kaimanahi's judicious presence permeates the air, supporting the righteous cause of the Holy Grand
Duchy of New Celest.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Ymuli eats a wafer of purity dust.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Maligorn squints his eyes and looks around.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Ilistala eyes Aeden warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Thul's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Thul reads a scroll to Cyndarin.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Kaimanahi carefully dismantles a trap.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Falmiis begins to tumble towards the down.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Group up on me at A burning desert (14758) in the realms of the Nine Domoth!"
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Thul takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Cerin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Tridemon and he goes tumbling into a pit.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
You may apply another salve to yourself.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m, - (-100)]ex
Cerin takes a long drag off her pipe.
11:56:05 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Aeden mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Aeden takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
With a sickly, gurgling croak, Grokus, the ghastly grimtoad drags his massive, bloated body towards
the west.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Synkarin removes a featherweight charm.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Raeri and he goes tumbling into a pit.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Group up on me at A burning desert (14758) in the realms of the Nine Domoth!"
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Synkarin.
11:56:06 [H:101%|11428][M:96%|11882][E:100%|11300][p:7(24)][19.28m]ex
Xenthos shivers in terror at Aeden's presence.
Crek shivers in terror at Aeden's presence.
Cerin shivers in terror at Aeden's presence.
Malarious shivers in terror at